Questions? Feel free to email us!
MBA Graduate Degree Admissions Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Two years applicable experience
- English proficiency
Official records of your undergraduate degree and all other university studies should be uploaded to your online application. If these records are in a language other than English, they will need to be accompanied with an English translation.
Your undergraduate degree needs to be:
- US Bachelor degree
- European three year initial degree
- Or recognized equivalent to MQF Level 6
The language of instruction for the MBA program is English and the following are minimum English language requirements for admissions into the program:
- TOEFL: Scores above PBT 600, CBT 250, or iBT 100
Or have your TOEFL score sent directly to us by using our school code of 7057
- IELTS: 6.5
The ELP can be waived if you meet one or more of the following:
- You are an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 600, or its equivalent in another approved standardized test, at the time of admissions to your first degree program.
- You are a native speaker of English and you completed your education in an English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
AUM reserves the right to request English test results from any applicant
Your professional experience and leadership examples are two areas we pay particular attention to when considering your acceptance into our MBA program. Please upload an up-to-date, thorough CV that details your career achievements, leadership abilities and community outreach.
Upload a passport-sized photo to your application in jpeg format.
We want to know about your goals and achievements and will weigh the content of these statements when we are considering your application to this program. Upload your replies to these three short statements in one document to your completed application.
- Personal and academic objectives (maximum 150 words)
- Career objectives (maximum 150 words)
- Professional achievements (maximum 150 words)
In the appropriate section on our AUM application, please provide us with two letters of recommendation either two professional (direct supervisor or manager past or present) references or one professional and one academic. Recommendation letters are a very important part of the admissions process and allow us to gain more insight into your professional and/or academic talent, beyond what is written in your application form.
These tests are not currently required by AUM for acceptance into the MBA program, but if you have completed one of these or another pertinent aptitude test and would like us to consider your results when we evaluate your application feel free to upload the official results to your application.
Or have your GRE scores sent directly to AUM by using our school code of B757.
In order to get to know you and your personal and academic goals better, we will arrange a Video Interview with our Admissions Team.
AUM charges a €75 non-refundable application fee. This can be paid using bank transfer, credit card, PayPal or other money transferring systems. Our Admissions Team will send you more information after you submit your completed application.
Optional: Separate documentation of extracurricular activities, hobbies, interests or achievements you would like us to consider (maximum 150 words)
The American University of Malta is offering several merit based scholarships to MBA applicants. All applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship when they submit their completed application.
Note: A student must complete all degree requirements within 5 years from the time of initial enrollment into the program