Housing at AUM
The University offers on-campus housing in shared apartments located close by the university, either within walking distance or a short bus ride away. Students will have access to a kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and common living space. All apartments have Internet access.
Single Bedroom€ 2200 per semesterIndividual room. While student may share the house with other students, this type of room accommodation is not shared.
Double Bedroom€ 1700 per semesterStudents will share the house with other students. The room accommodation structure is shared with one additional student.
Triple Bedroom€ 1250 per semesterStudents will share the house with other students. The room accommodation structure is shared with two additional students.
Quad Bedroom€ 1000 per semesterStudents will share the house with other students. The room accommodation structure is shared with three additional students.
Important Housing Information
HOUSING AVAILABILITY AND DEPOSIT
- There are only a limited number of Quad rooms available, and therefore Quad rooms are not guaranteed. Most students live in Triple Bedroom accommodation.
- The Housing Deposit that you pay upon acceptance is only a housing deposit, and therefore you might pay more or less depending on room availability and selection.
- Our AUM Apartments are located in the cities surrounding the university such as Isla, Bormla, Kalkara, Birgu, Zabbar and others.
- We provide housing that is either walking distance or a short bus ride away. We do not guarantee that all housing is within walking distance, so it is possible you will take a bus every day to the university.
- AUM will guide you with buying a student bus pass after arrival. It usually takes 2 weeks to obtain a student bus pass, so plan on paying for the bus per ride for the first two weeks.
- We strive to provide comfortable accommodation at an affordable price.
- All students will live with other AUM students in the apartment and will share a kitchen, bathroom, and common room.
- Accommodation includes Internet access
- In general most apartments have air conditioning, but not all.
- You are also responsible for bringing your own sheets, blanket and towels. All apartments have standard twin beds.
- You are responsible for cleaning your own rooms and apartments.
- If you have ANY questions about housing please contact David Newell Director of Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our apartments are CO-ED apartments (females and males share apartments but not individual rooms).
- Co-Educational (male/female) individual rooms are NOT available (only in cases of married couples).
- Flatmate/Roommate requests are possible, but you must email David Newell Director of Student Affairs (email@example.com) immediately upon receiving your visa and confirming your arrival at AUM. We can not guarantee that you are able to live with a requested roommate.
ON-CAMPUS HOUSING REQUIREMENT
- Due to Visa Regulations, if you pay the housing deposit and use our AUM address for your visa application, you are required to live on campus for your first semester. After that you are welcome to move off campus if desired.