Whatever your leadership ambitions, knowing how to solve complex problems, navigate successful solutions and lead a business in an increasingly global economy – all while managing costs and profitability – requires a solid skill set. That is exactly what an MBA from the American University of Malta will give you.
Our program provides a rigorous multi-disciplinary curriculum in the functional areas of business that will help you develop skills of analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving that will position you to climb the ladder of success and become the leader employers seek.
Why get an MBA?
- Powerful networking opportunities
- Develop management and analytical skills that are sought after by employers globally
- Competitive edge for career advancement
- Expanded employment opportunities
- Significant potential for earnings growth
Why get an MBA from the American University of Malta?
- Courses taught by highly credentialed faculty
- Network and learn from your professional peers
- EU-recognized and accredited program
- On-site Library with 24/7 virtual access to global research databases and electronic journals
- Merit-based scholarships
MBA admissions requirements:
To be eligible for admission to the American University of Malta MBA program you must have:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline:
- US Bachelor's degree or
- European three-year initial degree or the equivalent of MQF Level 6
- Two years of relevant work experience preferred
- English-language proficiency (ELP) based on one of the following:
- TOEFL: PBT 600 or
- IELTS 6.5 or
- Exceptions to the ELP requirement:
- You are an applicant with an undergraduate degree from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 600, or its equivalent in another approved standardized test, at the time of admission to your first-degree program.
- You are a native speaker of English and you completed your education in an English-medium institution in a country where English is the official language.