Questions? Feel free to email us!
Graduate Degree Admissions Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Two years' applicable experience
- English proficiency
Official records of your undergraduate degree and all other university studies should be uploaded to your online application. If these records are in a language other than English, they will need to be accompanied by an English translation.
Your undergraduate degree needs to be a:
- US Bachelor's degree
- European three-year initial degree or a recognized equivalent of MQF Level 6
AUM classes are taught in English and, as such, AUM requires demonstrated proficiency in the language.
- IELTS - Minimum of 6.5 for all graduate programs.
- TOEFL - You are able to have your scores sent directly to us by using our school code 7057.
AUM accepts the following minimum scores above PBT 600, CBT 250, or iBT 100
The English language proficiency requirement can be waived if you meet one or more of the following:
- You are an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of having acquired a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 600, or its equivalent in another approved standardized test, at the time of admission to your first degree program.
- You are a native speaker of English and you completed your education in an English-medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
AUM reserves the right to request English test results from any applicant.
Please note: For students who do not meet the English proficiency requirement, conditional acceptance can be offered to our English for Academic Purposes Program Program designed to improve student's English academic proficiency before entering their degree.
Your professional experience and leadership examples are two areas we pay particular attention to when considering your acceptance into our MBA program. Please upload an up-to-date, thorough CV that details your career achievements, leadership abilities and community outreach.
In order to get to know you and your personal and academic goals better, we will arrange a video interview with our admissions team.
Please note: AUM is currently waiving the application fee for academic year 2019-2020.
The American University of Malta is offering several merit-based scholarships to MBA applicants. All applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship when they submit their completed application.
Note: A student must complete all degree requirements within 5 years of the time of initial enrollment in the program.