Questions? Feel free to email us!
MBA Graduate Degree Admissions Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Two years' applicable experience
- English proficiency
Official records of your undergraduate degree and all other university studies should be uploaded to your online application. If these records are in a language other than English, they will need to be accompanied by an English translation.
Your undergraduate degree needs to be a:
- US Bachelor's degree
- European three-year initial degree or a recognized equivalent of MQF Level 6
The language of instruction for the MBA program is English and the following are the minimum English-language requirements for admission into the program:
- TOEFL: Scores above PBT 600, CBT 250, or iBT 100
Or have your TOEFL score sent directly to us by using our school code of 7057
- IELTS: 6.5
The ELP can be waived if you meet one or more of the following:
- You are an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of having acquired a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 600, or its equivalent in another approved standardized test, at the time of admission to your first degree program.
- You are a native speaker of English and you completed your education in an English-medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
AUM reserves the right to request English test results from any applicant
Your professional experience and leadership examples are two areas we pay particular attention to when considering your acceptance into our MBA program. Please upload an up-to-date, thorough CV that details your career achievements, leadership abilities and community outreach.
In order to get to know you and your personal and academic goals better, we will arrange a video interview with our admissions team.
AUM charges a €75 non-refundable application fee. This can be paid using bank transfer, credit card, PayPal or other money transferring systems. Our Admissions Team will send you more information after you submit your completed application.
The American University of Malta is offering several merit-based scholarships to MBA applicants. All applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship when they submit their completed application.
Note: A student must complete all degree requirements within 5 years of the time of initial enrollment in the program.