Graduate Degree Programs
Home > Academics > Graduate Degree Programs
The American University of Malta is offering a Master in Business Administration (MBA), which is licensed and accredited by the NCFHE.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Whatever your leadership ambitions, knowing how to solve complex problems, navigate successful solutions and lead a business in an increasingly global economy – all while managing costs and profitability – requires a solid skill set. That is exactly what an MBA from the American University of Malta will give you.
Our program provides a rigorous multi-disciplinary curriculum in the functional areas of business that will help you develop skills of analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving that will position you to climb the ladder of success and become the leader employers seek.
Why get an MBA?
- Powerful networking opportunities
- Develop management and analytical skills that are sought after by employers globally
- Competitive edge for career advancement
- Expanded employment opportunities
- Significant potential for earnings growth
Why get an MBA from the American University of Malta?
- Courses taught by highly credentialed faculty
- Network and learn from your professional peers
- EU recognized and accredited program
- On-site Library with 24/7 virtual access to global research databases and electronic journals
- Merit based scholarships
MBA admissions requirements:
To be eligible for admissions to the American University of Malta MBA program we require:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline:
- US Bachelor degree or
- European three-year initial degree or
- Equivalent to MQF Level 6
- Two years of applicable and appropriate work experience preferred
- English language proficiency (ELP) based on one of the following:
- TOEFL: PBT 600 or
- IELTS 6.5 or
- Exceptions to the ELP requirement:
- You are an applicant with an undergraduate degree from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 600, or its equivalent in another approved standardized test, at the time of admissions to your first-degree program.
- You are a native speaker of English and you completed your education in an English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
Admissions standards follow the NCFHE guidelines for accreditation of MQF Level 7 courses
The AUM MBA program has been designed for full time students and can be completed in two years. It will consist of four courses in each of the first three semesters, with the final semester dedicated to an individual thesis/research project and possible internship.
MBA courses will include:
Economics for Managers
Money and Banking
Research Methods for Business
Total Credit Hours: 48 (96 ECTS)
Note: A student must complete all degree requirements within five years from the time of initial enrollment into the program.